How I can help you
Charlemagne have over 20 years experience in the areas Accounting, Business Consulting, Finance and Operations Management. During his career, his experience includes Tax Accounting, Controllership and Vice President of Finance & Operations for several companies. His Business Consulting experience includes construction companies, telecommunication companies, marketing firms, non-profit organizations and religious institutions.
Charlemagne is able to walk a new entrepreneur through the process of (1) identifying the best entity (LLC, Corps, etc) for their business; (2) Incorporating their company with the respective state and acquiring the appropriate local, state and federal identification numbers; (3) Setting up their financial management system to ensure proper accounting of the company's financial transactions; (4) reviewing their corporate budget and business plan for effective planning; (5) ensuring the business is operating efficiently.
As a business owner, Charlemagne understands the requirements of owning a business. He understands the time and effort that is required to build a successful business.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Personal Services and Wellness
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA with a focus in Global Business Management
MA Political Science with a focus in Public Administration
B.A. in Sociology: Concentrations: 1) Family and Relationships 2) Criminal Juvenile Justice Studies