Get up to date information on the Affordable Care Act and the affects it will have on your business.
Hear from Chuck Lovelace of Liberty Tax Service
as he reviews the background and the timeline of the Affordable Care Act and provides information on recent changes to the law that will impact small business owners and their employees.
Join us for this 1-hour webinar to learn:
- How the ACA defines a large business and a small business.
- About the employer mandate and how it will affect employers.
- What is considered a Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employee.
- How the Employer Shared Responsibility Provision (ESRP) will affect businesses.
- About the small business tax credit.
- About the Small Business Health Insurance Options Program (SHOP).
- How the employer mandate will affect employees.